Rotoura, New Zealand(In-Person Event)
Early-Bird Rate (1-2 Attendees)
(Ending 9 July 2021)
NZ$890 + GST
Standard Rate (1-2 Attendees)
(From 10 July 2021)
NZ$990 + GST
Group (3-5 Attendees)
NZ$795 + GST
Group (6+ Attendees)
NZ$590 + GST
Virtual Online(Available to Australian and other International attendees)
Virtual Online Rate
NZ$595 + GST*
- The Conference Rate refers to your attendance in person at the Rotorua conference and exhibitions
- Virtual Online registrations can be booked. These apply to companies from outside of New Zealand. This will ensure on-line attendance by Australian and other international companies.
- All prices exclude GST (15%).
- * For virtual online registrations from outside New Zealand, GST does not apply.
- A credit card processing fee of 2.9% will be charged for all transactions.
- Forest Industry Engineering Association (FIEA) Member Discounts of 10-25% apply to the listed Standard Conference Rate. FIEA Membership Details and Benefits can be seen on www.fiea.org.nz Membership status and discounts available can be checked by calling our FIEA offices.
- The Early Bird Rate applies only to the standard two-day conference rate. To be eligible for the Early-Bird Rate, registrations and payment must be received ON or BEFORE Friday 9 July 2021. All 'Early Bird' discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Your Conference Registration payment, if attending the event in Rotorua, covers morning and afternoon teas, lunches, refreshments, a conference handbook and post-event access to presentations for a limited time (electronic download for those presentations where presenter approval has been given).
- For Virtual Online registrations, your registration payment covers live access to all conference presentations, post-event access to presentation PPT’s for a limited time (electronic download of PDF’s for those presentations where presenter approval has been given) and links to all recorded presentations where speaker approval has been given.
COVID-19 related information:
- The event organiser will work diligently to ensure that all instructions provided by the New Zealand Government and Health Authorities, relating to travel and the running of events because of COVID-19 are strictly adhered to. You can be sure that we will have all measures in place to safeguard your health and safety.
- It is the responsibility of the sponsor, exhibitor or delegate, if intending to travel to attend the Rotorua conference, to check on all updated health and Government guidelines for any specific entry requirements.
- If for any reason the Rotorua venue was unable to be used because of COVID-19 restrictions that were imposed by the New Zealand Government, those registered to attend the physical event would be transferred to a new virtual on-line event that would be set up by the organisers.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions relating to any event related issues around COVID-19.
For cancellations on or before Friday 12 March 2021, a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after 12 March 2021 are non-refundable but are transferrable. Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed. If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
To read our full Terms and Conditions, Click Here.