Welcome to the latest issue of WoodTECH.News.
Those receiving monthly issues of woodtech.news are principally those involved in sawmilling, saw-doctoring and wood manufacturing along with technology and equipment suppliers to wood producers throughout Australasia. Most have been involved and have supported the many wood products related technology events run in New Zealand and Australia over the last 20 years. Since first produced, readership of woodtech.news has climbed significantly.
This month, after repeated requests from companies across Australasia to receive this monthly tech update, we’ve built in your details if you’ve expressed an interest in sawmilling or wood manufacturing through your attendance at recent FIEA events or if you’ve highlighted to us your interest in these topics.
If you don’t wish to receive regular monthly updates from FIEA, you can unsubscribe. Alternatively, if you wish to add your company or team members to the distribution list, please subscribe via this link.
Check out all the stories below. Enjoy this latest issue.
Stories this issue:
- Early EOI to present – WoodTECH 2020
- Cutting edge production techniques adopted
- Hundegger Australasia appoints NZ Manager
- Norske Skog announces sale of Albury Mill
- Largest North American CLT plant opened
- Load detection and 3D collision warning for mobile intralogistics
- Bolted connections and impact on machine reliability
- Mechanical apprentice shares his timber story
- First moves for Tasmanian hardwood CLT operation
- Sawmill profits fall in North America
If you haven’t already, subscribe to this email newsletter.
Share this Post