Welcome to the latest issue of WoodTECH.News.
This will be the final issue for 2019. This year we’ve produced 11 monthly issues and grew the newsletter to over 5,000 direct subscribers and more than 16,000 regular readers from wood producers across Australasia. As a reader, we appreciate your support. We aim to continue to bring you new stories on sawmilling and wood manufacturing technologies, product innovations and major headlines throughout 2020. Our next issue of WoodTECH News will be released in February.
The 5 most-read stories in 2019, out of over 100 news stories featured are:
- Automation robotics in the wood industry
- Caboolture Sawmill sold to AKD
- NZFFP acquires Claymark Group
- Laminex Australia to restart production
- A daily checklist for chipper and grinder maintenance
This month we have a range of articles for you. The latest Australian quarterly timber market prices are out, NZ Future Forest Products have announced their future expansion plans, Scion has developed a new biobased treatment for radiata pine and a new structural framing solution has just been launched.
Finally, we wish everyone a Merry Christmas and look forward to seeing you again in 2020.
Check out all the articles below and enjoy this month’s issue.
Stories this issue:
- What next? Fence posts without wood
- N.Z. Future Forest Products outlines expansion plans
- Latest quarterly Timber Market Survey report out
- Mill chapter closes for Kangaroo Island
- X-Frame gets commercialisation boost
- Design out waste and build lean in
- Durable properties for radiata outdoor uses
- Resource security for SEQ hardwood industry
If you haven’t already, subscribe to this email newsletter.
Share this Post